10.25.2014

September 1, 2014

So this last week was amazing! So many miracles happened. So many doors were opening. Our mission president has really been working with us to involve the Lord in our planning so that we do the work that He wants us to do, not just what we think we should do. And it has been leading to some incredible experiences. I've already learned so much from my President. I'm so excited I get to serve even more time with him. 

So this last week in church. I'm standing on the stairs with Sister Z. There are two floors of stairs above me. I step an inch to the side just in time for a wad bomb of spit to land on the ground inches away from me. I look up and there's a stinker little kid smiling proudly at his work. Gross. Good thing I love kids hahaha

One of our investigators, who prefers us to teach and talk to her in english (she likes to practice), was in church in Sunday. Afterwards I went up to talk to her. We talked about her day, her cute dress, how she liked church and then I stopped and said.... wait.... I've been speaking in Albanian this whole time..... YES! Point for me!! :D

We had an amazing experience with fasting this last week. We both felt prompted to fast about the work in our area and so we did. It opened up so many doors and so many blessings. I am so grateful for it. I wish I had more time to write about it all! But I will say that I have a strong testimony that God's hand is in our lives. That we may wonder why things happen they way do (or don't happen at all), but I know that God always has our best interest in mind and He will always lead us along if we allow Him to. 

Me të gjithë dashurinë time,
Motra Russell

Went to Krujë again today :) Super fun, here are some shots of it along with the inside of a really old mosk and supposedly one of the oldest olive trees in the world.
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment