11.12.2012

choices

I'm currently going through a photographer identity crisis. What does that mean you ask?
It means that I feel like anything I have to say through visual medium is a waste of time/junk/worse than a b.s.-ed Jr. High book report.
...
It's not a good feeling.
...
I'm also holding the work I'm producing to such a high standard that, as my professor would say, I'm strangling the baby before it has a chance to grow up.
This is also a problem.
Maybe I'll just be a phlebotomist. Or a truck driver. Or a telemarketer....... Or a circus clown.

On another note, someone is interested in my Marley love. I'm crossing my fingers that it works out. Why? Because said person was the head animal trainer for a good, long list of blockbuster films and has a whole lotta experience working with dogs. That's everything I want for my little girl, someone who will take care of her better than I can. And said person could definitely do that.
So we'll see.

Anyways, here's a self portrait. It's a new project I'm working on, these self portraits. Here is number 1. I call it number 1. For now.



D&C 50:24 "...he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day."

No comments:

Post a Comment