3.01.2015

January 26, 2015

This last week was rough and wonderful all at the same time. It's the beautiful moments that make the hard moments okay. And it's the growing from the hard moments that makes it all completely worth it.

A really cool moment. We have a new investigator who is just a rock star. She is awesome. After our first lesson on the restoration, we invited her to pray about Joseph Smith to know for herself if it was all true what we were telling. Ya know, how missionaries usually do :) Our next lesson we asked her if she had prayed. She said she had. We asked her what happened. After a pause, she looked at us and said that she had received an incredible answer.... she said the moment she started to pray, it felt like the Lord was standing with her and she had an incredible feeling in her heart confirming that it was all true. The spirit was amazing in that lesson. I think it's the most wonderful blessing that we each can find out for ourselves if this message is true. I get to share with everyone that because of God's love for each of us, He has called another prophet on the earth and Christ's church has once again been restored. Not only is this an incredible message, but I can promise someone with 100% confidence that if they have a true desire to know and have real intent to act on the answer they receive, they WILL get an answer to their prayer that our message is true. Sooooo amazing. PS- She's getting baptized the end of February, woo!

Our other investigator is still in a battle against her family to get baptized :( The desire is there and still going strong though, so I'm not too worried... it's just a matter of time :)

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be here as a missionary. I knew I would learn and grow from my mission. If you put in your part, that's to be expected. But I never realized how much of a significant impact and influence it would have on my life. I had no idea to what extent this mission would impact my life. I look back on my mission and am in awe with how much God has blessed me. I have a treasure trove of experiences that have changed my life forever that I will be able to draw from for the rest of my life. I will forever be grateful that I had an opportunity to serve here in Albania.

Ju dua shumë!
Motra Rasëll

Not much variety on pictures this week... just a bunch of different sunrises that I took haha, I liked the sunrises this week? The other is the view from a little game cafe, get a drink and play some games, it was super fun and a gorgeous view! I attached a picture of some of playing games... Elder Anderson is making fun of my thumbs up :P





 

No comments:

Post a Comment