10.25.2014

September 29, 2014

Transfers! 
Man. Rip your heart out :( I'm leaving 2nd ward and my heart hurts about it. But alas, such is missionary work! My wonderful trainee is whitewashing KOSOVO! That's right, she's a rockstar!! And I am staying in Tirana, woo! I'm going over to 1st ward and going to be a sister training leader (I don't know what this means, okay, I kind of do, but ya know... I don't know what to do haha). So that's going to be fun! I'm going to be with the wonderful Sister Boettinger from my MTC group.... I'm so heartbroken to leave, I'm gonna miss Sister Z a ton :( sad day.... and all our wonderful people here. But I'm so happy I get to be close to 2nd ward!
I'm so distracted right now. I can't even handle it. I'm so sorry! haha 
We had a ward party and danced to traditional music. Oh golly it was fun! 
Also, my companion drank 3 water bottles at lunch when we had back to back lessons. Worst idea ever hahaha I don't think I've ever laughed so hard hahaha .... oh man. Soooo funny. Good news, she did NOT pee her pants. Close though ;)
Ya know what I love? Prayer.... Sincere. Heartfelt. Focused. Spirit filled prayer. It's life changing really. Being able to connect with Heavenly Father and really communicate our soul... it's amazing. It's a gift that I am so grateful for. Read "Pray Always" by Elder Bednar. It's excellent! It changed my approach on prayer completely. I have a strong testimony of prayer. It's also a lot of work. But it's work that's worth it. So if you've been slackin' on prayer, aka, going through the motions, saying what you usually say, not putting in the work to really connect with God.... stop it :) Get on your knees and talk with your Father in Heaven. It will bless your life :)
Much love my people,
Motra Russell
Me with awesome peeps. Girls are members, the family are some of our investigators. And my Sister Z dancing :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment