8.03.2014

June 16, 2014

How did it go by so fast? Nuts, that's what it is, nuts.

Sister White got sick again. AKA- more time inside. Man, that poor girl :( I feel so bad... Hopefully the doctors found a fix, I would hate for her to stay being sick... I sure have gotten a whole lot of study time in though! And I'm not going to lie, I ... I love it. Yup, I love it. Give me talks from the living prophets and the scriptures and hours of time and I will, as Sister White and I like to say, "kënaq up a storm!" ... but unfortunately, there is no english equivalent for our poor use of combined english and albanian that literally makes no sense most of the time... so I'm just going to say that it makes me very happy haha

This week has been an amazing week. Not that much has happened, but I have just seen God's hand in my life more than ever... I just feel so grateful lately. So grateful to be here. So grateful that Heavenly Father let me have this incredible experience that changes my life more and more every single day. I am so grateful for the gospel. Because of the gospel, I am here... in Albania... the most unlikely place for me to have ever traveled to! And I'm meeting the most incredible people and gaining the most fulfilling and touching relationships with them. I get to be a small piece of one of the most important parts of their life. I get to see them change and grow in incredible ways. I get to be a small part of these sacred experiences. And they get to be an enormous part of my life. I feel like I have been touched forever. I will always be grateful to Heavenly Father for this experience. It's been a blessing beyond anything I could have ever imagined. 

Be grateful for the gospel. As a friend wrote to me today, be grateful that a 14 year old boy decided to pray and it changed the whole world. Be grateful that peace can be found and blessings can be had and lives can be changed because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Everything is possible because of Him and because we have a Heavenly Father who loves us perfectly. 

I love you all,
Motra Missy
 
Went to Krujë today! It was so beautiful. I felt like for the first time out here I actually got a real taste of some Albanian culture, that made me so happy! 
The next few emails will be pictures from it... PS-the mountains look like Utah mountains, oh man, I miss those mountains haha

yes, it's a painted turtle






That's right, I took a selfie, don't judge... I just never get pictures of myself!!



People hand weaving! My dream to learn! Happiness right there.... a mosk.. and some other stuff...




One of my favorite members!



Sisters.

I have to trick Sister White into drinking water hahaha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment