8.03.2014

June 30, 2014

So training is awesome.
I have never felt the Lord's hand in my life as strongly and as prominently as I have this last week. It's been incredible. If you would've put me in a lesson a week ago, I would've understood, hmmm... I dunno, maybe 40-50%. Really not much, maybe every other very general idea. Now, put me in the same lesson a week later, I understand almost everything they are saying. Honestly, I was shocked. We were walking to our first lesson together and I was thinking... "wow, I know the Lord has called me to train for a reason and I know that in Him I can do all things... but man, this is gonna be interesting" ... and then, I'm sitting in the lesson, and I know what they're saying and I'm thinking... "how, how is this happening?!" It amazed me. It still amazes me. I am amazed every single time I open my mouth and my grammar is correct and the words come smoothly and easily. I am amazed every single time I know what someone is saying. It's an incredible gift. I am just, wow. I am so blessed. The gift of tongues is so real. And this work is going to move forward no matter what. 

Speaking of training! I'm training a wonderful sister named Motra Zollinger from Utah. She's pretty stinkin' great. She's really sweet and kind and we get along wonderfully :) (see inserted, awful blurry picture) I'm excited to get to know her better! It's going to be so much fun! I also love training! I feel like I'm getting to retrain myself which is pretty awesome. I just hope that she is getting as much out of it as I am. 

So the other day we were passing out english fliers and we headed out to the artificial lake because there are a lot of people there in the evenings. Turns out there was a motorcycle show going on. It was basically a lot of loud ACDC, leather and harleys. I definitely felt like I was in America. It was pretty weird/kind of awesome haha

I also... accidentally took my new trainee down a road full of raging clubs... at night... that was a mistake hahaha... ooops. Shortcuts. Not the best idea haha

Oh wow, totally almost out of time.
I just want to say that God's hand is in your life. He's in all of our lives. It's amazing really. And if you look for it, you WILL see it. I've been experiencing the most incredibly miracles lately.
I really like Ether 3:5 ... "We know that thou art able to show forth great power, which looks small unto the understanding of men."
There are miracles all over the place. They may seem small and insignificant, but they aren't. Our Heavenly Father is there and He loves us. It's a simple and incredible truth. One of my favorites to teach really... it's so beautiful. We are truly sons and daughter of a loving Heavenly Father who loves us.

Motra Missy
 
Last night with Sis. White, miss that sister of mine.
My new companion Sis. Zollinger!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment