5.20.2012

day 14 - evensong and packing

Today we went to church (LDS church) and it was dandy. It was their stake conference and it was great :) We hopped right over to the V&A museum right after that so I could see the fashion and ball gown exhibit that just barely opened.
Oh my heart.
I was soooo happy to be there. The dresses were just lovely and beautiful and perfect. I was in heaven. I think I took video of every dress there, that's a lot of video :P

After we went to Evensong at Westminster Abbey. We were late so we had to sit in the back. But the organ playing and the choir singing in the amazing abbey... it was heavenly. The music was absolutely beautiful. It was so wonderful to just sit and look at the gorgeous building and listen to the peaceful, soothing music. What a great experience.

I've just been home all day after that packing and getting things done. I'm sad to leave London. I really like it here. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for Paris... but this is all just going by too fast. It makes me a little sad. I'm so grateful I'm out here though. I've already learned so much about art, history and myself. It's been a really wonderful opportunity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment