10.11.2011

up late

I accidentally formatted my memory card when I had files on it that I needed... ug... I'm running some data recovery programs on my card in hopes that I can get the files back. I worked so hard on them! I will cry if I can't get them back.
Anyways, it's taking forever. So I'm kind of killing time waiting for it to finish so I can go to bed. So here is just some random stuff about my life lately...

I love young womens. Seriously. Best calling ever. The girls are so amazing, I just love every single one of them. I want to be one of the people that's in young womens forever and never have another calling hahaha

Mr. S is pretty swell. I kinda like him a little bit. We've been hanging out lots :)

School has been nuts and taking over my life and I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so in love with my major and my classes. It makes my life insanely awesome.

I sewed a wedding dress in a week and half and it turned out so fantastic. I'm pretty proud of myself actually. First time I've ever sewn a wedding dress. Next step, mens suits. Bam baby.

Between school and Mr. S, I don't sleep much anymore. Kinda sucks. Especially when I have class at 8 am. Like tomorrow. Bleh.

My dogs are wonderful. I love them so very much. I'm so happy I have those little monsters.

...

Still running the program... no files yet.
...

Oh shoot me in the foot. It didn't find it. I'm trying one more card...
...

Tears. No files. Sigh....
Okay, I'm going back to work now. Oh my dear friend sleep, how we see each other so very not often.


2 comments:

  1. It's my turn to smack you over the head and say...TAKE A NAP!!! :D best advice ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, isn't that the best advice ever! Fixes all problems! haha

    ReplyDelete