8.03.2014

July 28, 2014

Hello my loved ones! 

This last week wasn't too eventful, a whole lot of finding! Woo! Vacations here, they're nuts. Definitely not a weekend thing... more like a month and a half long thing. Makes missionary work a little tricky :P But that's okay! We keep on keepin' on and it's wonderful!! 

One of our recent convert's muslim son gave me one of his copies of the Quran. I'm actually really excited about it. It's really pretty and even has an albanian translation if I ever want to read it when I get home. I think it's really amazing that I serve in a country that is very much muslim, it's a really beautiful religion really. I think it's so interesting to learn about it.

Okay, my brain is fried and I don't know what to write about from this last week. So I'm just going to talk about how much I love my mission, because I love my mission! I have never in my entire life been so consistently happy. I feel so clear, almost like for the first time I'm breathing the freshest air in the world. It's hard to explain. But the spirit of this work is incredible. I thought I was happy before, but it was nothing like this. There is a deep peace that is always with me and it makes me so grateful to be here. 
Please do everything you can to read the scriptures everyday, pray with all your heart and serve those around you. It brings a joy unlike anything else. It brings peace unlike anything else. And the best part is that you can lay your head down at night completely satisfied and fulfilled knowing that you're doing God's work by serving His children.
I know God loves us. Individually. That He cares about our success, our happiness and our spiritual well being. He has a provided a way for us to return to Him if we choose. It's all so beautiful really. And I am so grateful. So so grateful.

Much love and many prayers,
Motra Rasëll

An adorable kitten I found by the dumpster just chillin'. I of course had to love it. And then use hand sanitizer. But I like to think about the loving it part :)

Some fabulous members that I love love love love.

Sister Zollinger and me stuck in the church today because it was pouring rain outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment