8.30.2012

life

Vaguebooking: 1. An intentionally vague Facebook status update, that prompts friends to ask what's going on, or is possibly a cry for help. 2. An intentionally vague Facebook status update, that prompts friends to "Hide" future updates by the perpetrator. 3. Intentional or unintentional vague or ambiguous facebook status message, which people have no clue as to what the heck you are talking about. Also included is posting fragmented song lyrics without stating the artist.

Well kids, I'm not vaguebooking right now... but I am about to vagueblog you.

One thing that I really like about dating Guy is that he has the ability to bring to light things about myself or my life that I didn't (or wouldn't) see before. There have been some very enlightening experiences with him. One of which was last night. It was very difficult to hear what he was saying because I knew it was truth and I didn't want to accept it. So I'm going to go to the temple and pray and pray and pray about what my next step should be in life... one thing that my dad would tell me when I was younger (but I didn't quite understand until just these last few years) is that it's easy to be obedient, what's difficult is knowing what the Lord wants you to do. Because golly...
...I have no idea what to do.
But, I'll let you know once I figure it out ;)

On a happier note, enjoy this amazing photo by Dan Mountford. I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment