2.28.2012

basement apartment available

Hey ya'll, my renters are moving out and I'd oh so love to have someone move in within the next 30 days :) If you're interested, shoot me a text or email, my info is on my facebook page.

Here are the deets...

2 Bedroom
1 Bath
Washer/Dryer included
Roughly 900 sq ft of living space (storage space not included)
Storage areas
Parking spot under car port
Couches and other various furniture (only if you want them of course)
New windows
New kitchen flooring
Fireplace
Wireless internet
Utilities included
$785 a month

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to check the place out. Unfortunately I only have one picture, it's of the kitchen, I'd take more but there are still people living there :)


Forgot to mention! I ask for a 6 month contract and a deposit and then after that it's month to month. And it's in Orem by Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment